Manager of Distribution and Marketing
Salary: TBD according to experience and knowledge
7th Screen is an indigenous distribution company in Canada, based in Quebec, which aims to promote indigenous talent. Our priority is to promote indigenous productions and filmmakers to Canadian and international audiences through the creation of enriching stories, arts and cultural content.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Distribution and Marketing Manager.
- Negotiate and acquire the distribution rights of targeted films
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for each film acquired
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential buyers, media and other important industry partners
- Set up distribution networks and conduct market studies
- Manage promotional campaign for films
- Knowledge of Indigenous cultures, nations, traditions and issues
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the film industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit, dynamic, resourceful and positive
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to manage several tasks or projects at the same time
Experience & education requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in marketing, communications or cinema
- College Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Flexible schedule
- Coverage of travel expenses
- Part of a caring and fun team
- Working from home is possible
- Free parking
Priority will be given to candidates who are Indigenous.
Interested candidates can send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position to be filled as soon as possible!